I think that’s at the heart of every friendship: “If I show you this, will you still love me? If I show you this, will you still be with me?
Anxiety is practising failure in advance. Anxiety is needless and imaginary. It’s fear about fear, fear that means nothing.
- Who are you?
- What are you passionate about?
- What are the achievements you are most proud of?
- What are you most grateful for in life?
- What are the most important things to you in life?
- How would you describe yourself?
- What are your values? What do you represent? What do you want to embody?
- Do you love yourself?
- … Why or Why not?
- How can you love yourself more today?
Always ask yourself this!